Monday, January 02, 2006

To Start Fresh

I forgot to add this to yesterdays post but I forgot.
I am like many others starting fresh this New Years Day. I weighed myself this morning 75.4kg....so that's it, it is down on paper so to speak, now to loose it. I have started to track again and will be starting to move a bit more. I wont say exercise because I hate that word...

So today my sister took me out to see the latest Happy Potter film, my niece stay home and watched the kids for me. Wow it was a long film but really good. Someone should really give those boys a decent haircut!!!!!
I thought it was really good but it amazed me how many people out there bought young children into the cinema to watch it. I personally thought that it was not suitable for younger viewers but that is me. I will let my girls watch the first 2 but not number 3....Maybe due to my own personal diversion to werewolves (a very bad scare when I was 8 and 26 years later still not over it)
So that was my day....
Thankyou my dearest sister!

2 comments:

Rach Leeke said...

Man sounds Like U 2 had a fantastic Day ... Must get around to going to see Harry
Rach :)

Leighanne said...

I was worried that my 6 yr old would be scared by the movie too - we went to chicken little instead, very funny and kid friendly:)