Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday

Tomorrow my boy is 18 months old. Where has the time gone. He had his 18 month old check up at the Maternal Health nurse today and everything is going well. He is now 83 cm long and weighs 11.36 kg. The nurse is a little concerned with his lack of speech and wants to see him a 2, just before we move to Perth and if he still is not saying many words we will be seeing a speech pathologist.
After this we went to get Matthew his 18 month immunizations which turned out to be only Chicken pox so the girls ended up having theirs too. Talia volunteered but Eloise screamed the hall down, I had to restrain her. But it is over and done with now.

aunt Jenni came for a visit also today, she seemed very down and I felt so guilty leaving her. I wish she could come with us. I know she wants to but Dave wont....She will be coming over to spend Christmas with us...Which is at my house (fist time ever!!!!) It seem funny thinking about Christmas already.
I have been doing Ok with my eating and weighed my self mid week (I know naughty) but I weigh 73.8kg....so that extra 1.5kg must have been fluid...I am really hoping for a loss this week to get me back on track...Monday will tell


Matthew Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leighanne said...

Ohhh I hate needle time:)

Suzy said...

He is a cutie! Don't the scales do some strange things sometimes!

Jodii said...

Yes where has the time gone with Matthew, it has flown by. good to here the 1.5 was only fluid

Me said...

I hope that you will be really happy when you get back to Perth. It is hard when you don't feel settled in your home.
Take care and look after yourself !
Me