Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday Woes

Had a terrible night last night. Talia had nightmares and growing pains and Eloise had a dry raspy cough that kept waking her up which in turn she woke me up.
So this morning the last thing I felt like doing was sticking to an eating plan and exercise but I did.
This weight is not going to beat me.
I went to the chemist to buy some cough mixture so hopefully things will be quiet in my house tonight.
I might even do some weights tonight.
I am one day closer to my goal weight :)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a great post. It is always so much harder when we don't get a good nights sleep, and we are worrying about our beautiful kids. There is nothing we can do but be there for them and help them through the night. Well done to you for eating well anyway and for realising that eating badly won't help them. You are taking very good steps towards your goal.
Have a great day :)