Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

This morning started really good! The kids even let me lie in until 7.45am yipeeeee
The girls got out the craft bag and made some cards, things were nice and quiet so I thought I would do some Pilates - it was like a magnet....
I was surrounded by kids and not only mine, but also Talia's friend from across the road. Then Matthew decided to crawl over me, have you ever tried to concentrate on your breathing with a toddler patting your face and laughing because he find it funny that your on the floor!

I managed to finish the 1 hour session with all 4 kids in the room and then bam
the girls started to bicker - hold on school holidays don't start until tomorrow.

I was doing really good with my eating and then I thought I had to get out of the house- no lunch
packed up the kids and went to a girlfriends house and had 3 coffees with REAL milk....ohh it was good. So that was my lunch and afternoon snack. I suppose it could have been worse.

Back onto the scheduled eating Plan tomorrow.....
Breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner
snack
and 8 glasses of water.......

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi. Just stopped by and had to comment re your attempt at a Pilates class. My 3yr old was determined to "help" me do my old 80's Callanetics tape the other night and would crawl under my legs then I would laugh as he tried to do the movements. Then the 10mth old decided to sit on my head. LOL It was all over then.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and congratulations for starting a blog. I have found it to be an excellent way of letting go of lots of thoughts and issues and keeping on track. Cheers :)