Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Phantom of the Opera....

poo

Only about 2 days after we purchased tickets for Cirque Du Soleil that I found out that Phantom of the Opera was coming to Perth....I saw it back in 1998 but had really bad seats way at the back of the Perth entertainment centre so this time I managed not only to get tickets but to get them in the Chandelier reserve....Cirque and Phantom were less than a week apart...

This time mum had all 4 kids to look after but I knew she would be alright. We even managed a quick photo before we left....

before phantom

We got to Burswood with time enough to spare and have a drink in the lounge. We then went in and were shown to our seats....6 rows back from the stage...

It was amazing...except the smoke machine made my nose run. Anthony Warlow is the BEST phantom....

images 5

At then end he came to the front of the stage and asked for donations for the Vic bush fire appeal....I am not going to blog about the tragic event...if you would like some more information go here....It is very sad...

No comments: