Monday, January 05, 2009

Joel's new haircut

 

DSCF2661

 

Its not a very good photo, in fact I am thinking of getting a new camera. The camera we have takes TERRIBLE photos inside. I have read the instructions and doesn't matter what I do the photo still comes out average.

Anyway back to the gorgeous boy who sat up on his own last night, only for about 10 sec before he toppled but he is getting there...

So for the records Joel officially sat at 8 months and one week...

As for me and the weight loss...well ahem, um...I did nothing all weekend. Darian was watching the cricket so I didn't get on the Wii fit, however he is back at work today so I did an hour...and it did say I had lost 400gms since the last I was on....so better down than up :)

Oh and the girls are back tonight, they have been at their dads since the 27th.....I have missed them so much.

No comments: