Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm OK ......really

I have had quite a few phone calls in response to my last post and my tummy ache....

To put everyone's minds at ease, its almost gone. I really think it was a weird tummy bug and yes if I had carried on I was going to make an appointment at the doctor...

Thank you to all that rang, emailed, messaged and SMS :)

On a more exciting note, I had my first official weigh in yesterday morning....

I lost 600gms.....Yay....the day before and today I had lost more but as Monday is the day...Mondays results are it...

Slowly and steady won the race anyway....

Oh and the pip squeak pool guy came and installed the cell and chlorinator yesterday....and the leads DID need replacing...so now we have a pool that works.

The girls will be home tomorrow afternoon so I am looking forward to some time with them before school starts in..................12 days....where have the holidays gone.

No comments: