Sunday, January 11, 2009

Freecycle...

I just love it, I mainly joined the group to get rid of clutter that has been hanging around our house. You know the stuff that you don't really need, too good to throw away but cant be bothered to sell...

For those who don't know about it, it is part of the yahoo groups network. You join and post to the group something you want to freecycle or something that you want. This then gets sent to everyone on the group and if anyone wants the item or can help you they can email you directly...

Some of the stuff people are giving away is amazing, beds, lounges, fridges, even a spa....

So Darian saw an email regarding someone giving away some playdough toys here in our suburb, I went and picked it up last night and this is what we ended up with

DSCF2716

How cool is this....did I mention I LOVE freecycle!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I loved Freecycle when we were in Perth. I miss it, but then I don't, we have an op shop here I can drop stuff off to. Freecycle is a great way to declutter your house before selling!!! Those toys look great, which reminds me I must make some playdoh, one of the kids asked for some yesterday...