Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Joel is one month old....



Wow time has flown and my baby boy is a month old today. He is growing like a weed and is out of 000 and into 00's. His little internal body clock is set on 3 hourly and we can set a clock 1o min each way for him to wake.
The only sad news is, and I am devastated over this, is that he is still refusing the breast and my supply is dropping. It has been 2 weeks now and I have tried all avenues to try and get him back on.
He is a very social little lad and loves to be up with the family.
I took some photos today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He cant be 1 month old already can he????? wow!
So sorry to hear he is still refusing to go back to the breast :(
He is such a cuty and looks so grown up with all that hair!
Take care and hugs!
Jen H

Slender Octopus said...

awww cute photos.....:)