Friday, May 02, 2008

Day 3........Going Home



By this morning I was more than ready to go home. The lady next door was driving me bonkers with her mobile phone ringing, th hospital phone ringing and the constant visitors who had no volume control.
I asked the midwife at 6am if we could go and she said she would organize it. Darian had the day off from work so it would work out perfectly....

I had to be checked by the RMO and Joel had to be checked by the paediatrician which we both passed with flying colours....

We were ready to go......and the lady next door left at the same time!!!!!!

We were out of hospital by 1.30pm and we were to pick up Meg from school at 2.40pm. We surprised her by bringing Joel with us....

It was so nice to be home in my own bed, where I wouldn't feel bad if Joel was crying with wind pain....

No comments: