Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Joel Dennison Taylor....



Yesterday afternoon Reni (Megan's mum) bought Megan up to see her new brother....she was a little shy but very excited. We didn't get a chance to take any photos.
Darian stayed until 8pm and then went home. I think he was as tired as Joel and I.

The first night was good, the spinal was in place so I was in NO pain and Joel is a good little feeder....for now :)

Mum bought the girls and Matthew to visit after school today. They were very excited and I think Matthew was relieved that Mummy hadn't disappeared. The girls got to have a cuddle of Joel and Matthew got to touch....he is very gentle which is good.

I am sharing a room with another lady, he baby was a month prem and is in special care. I feel a little bad that I have my baby and she doesn't. I don't understand why they put me in a room with her, there are other room available. I know she is upset by it as she tells everyone that calls in to see her. Which is constantly...

Tonight Joel played up, he had a belly full of wind so the midwife and Daddy took him down to the nursery for his first bath....of course he hated it. He hates being naked and cries during nappy change that is until you start to button up his clothes and then stops.....

No comments: