Monday, January 15, 2007

A very expensive oversite

isn't it funny how life is...everything was going along smoothly and life was just getting back on track from the move...we are getting ready for school and the only thing I have to get in the next few months is a chest of draws each for the kids and Talia needs a new mattress for her bed. Which I was going to purchase this fortnight....

Well that all went out the window this morning when I received my phone bill.

Can you believe it was $600.......

I only use my phone to log on to dial up, every other call is made on my mobile

And all due to BL**DY TPG internet...

They have been getting me to dial down to Rockingham every time I log onto dial up.....

I should have made sure that It was a local call, but I didn't think....so i rang TPG and asked for a number that is a local call...they have none...she then gave me a number for Broome (can you imagine my phone bill then)

So I have canceled my tpg internet service...told them to politely stick it and we are now using Darian's service...which i know for a fact is a local call as i rang telstra...

No comments: