Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2006.....A year in review

I was reading Rach's post and decided to do the same...so here goes

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Went onto an internet dating site....now that was an eye opener
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I tend not to make new year resolutions as i set myself up for failure, however I am still loosing weight (not as much as I like) but I am getting there
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No but I found out that I am going to be a great aunt in 2007
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
No not this year..but there are plans for 2007
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A lot happened in 06....I mean alot so I think a slower pace in 07...time to sit back, relax and settle back into Perth
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 27...Darian first contacted me, 1st nov when we flew into perth, 4th Nov Darian and my first date, 30th nov...the robbie concert OMG....and a very special date of sunday 17th dec...cant tell you why yet....
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think letting my fears go and trusting again...
9. What was your biggest failure?
I dont think i had one this year...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nah not really
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new mobile phone...i love it
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one really
14. Where did most of your money go?
Moving to perth...it cost about $7000 all together
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting tickets and going to the Robbie concert and finally landing in the west again...I am here to stay
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Make me pure - Robbie Williams...its my ring tone
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier...and in love
b) thinner or fatter? The same.....
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Nothing really I am pretty happy with what has been this year..
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasting time
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my Fam.
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
YES and I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would ever happen to me again
22. How many one-night stands?
NONE
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Greys Anatomy
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't think I actually Hate anyone ... dislike what some people do .. yes ... but don't hate anyone
25. What was the best book you read?
OHhh my sister introduced me to a great series...Laurell K Hamilton....Anita Blake(Vampire Exicutioner) BLOODY FANTASTIC
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing off the top of my head...
27. What did you want and get?
Move back to Perth
28. What did you want and not get?
nope i am pretty happy with 2006...one of the best years for a while
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
the lake house
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 33 and went to dinner with Darian....
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
nope cant think of anything...
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
EKKKK horrible....
33. What kept you sane?
coffee....lots of coffee
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
OMG seeing Robbie Williams in the flesh would do it for anyone....
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing really don't pay any attention to all that stuff
36. Who did you miss?
I missed my friends in Perth sooo much
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Met... Darian for sure...he has been the best thing to happen to me
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
I am Learning to trust and go with what I feel on the inside...
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
umm cant think of any at the moment...will work on it though


So there is me for 2006 .. If U choose to do this aswell ... Link me so can come C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

December 17th...hmmmmm. No fair, you have to share now.