Thursday, January 11, 2007

4 kids, 2 cats and a tired mummy

Well a new year, a new look for my blog. But I have lost all the extras I had on my old blog so If any of you in blog land could help me jazz it up again it would be much appreciated...

well this week Megan came back from South Africa and has been spending the week with us, so I have had 4 kids at home....and boy has it been interesting... I am grateful that they all get along quite well, but we have had our moments...At the present they are all very tired as the little tykes have been staying up until 10 ish....SA is 7 hours behind us..so poor Megan is jet lagged and everyones routine is messed up....tonight I hope to have everyone in bed at 7.00 and asleep by 8....haha

So wish me luck as i am as tired as the kids....

1 comment:

soovee said...

so how did you go Elisa? Bedtimes as planned? I must admit I am looking forward to the end of the holidays and the beginning again of the routine - I must be an old fuddy-duddy nowadays!!! LOL