Wednesday, April 05, 2006

73.8 kg

Well after my disgusting splurge on chocolate over the weekend I weighed my self this morning to find that I have lost the weight I had put on over Christmas/new Year. This is a huge relief as It is hard work and I wont have to start all over again, I am only 1 kg off my lowest weight to date.....
I admit I have been very slack with my eating over the last few months and I am sad to say that my goal date has come and gone....APRIL
But I am still positive that I can loose this weight.

On a different note ....I am addicted to watching the biggest Loser...This is purely my sisters fault, she started it.
Normally I usually watch it for mind numbing entertainment but last nights show made me think....
IT was delving in to the emotional reasons why the contestants allowed themselves to reach the excess weight. And that there is no point in loosing the weight if the original reason for the gain is not confronted.
this made me think of myself and why I have allowed myself to put on 20 + kilos.....
I had it all figured out and pin pointed what, when and how it all began and when I have some more time I will type it out. It will be therapeutic and hopefully I will be able to put the past behind me and move on...

2 comments:

Me said...

Well done on the loss - not long until you will be back to your lowest weight again !
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Suzy said...

Well done on losing your Christmas weight. Yes you CAN move on. Just make a new date and GO FOR IT! You have the right positive attitude to achieve it.