Sunday, July 03, 2005

Moving time

I'm finding staying I on track at the moment very challenging, I am still feeling very low.
I was chatting online to a friend in Perth last night and I got so home sick....I miss Perth.
So this morning I made a decision to move the bedrooms around. I have been thinking about it for a while as the girls bunks annoy me and in my room even though its tiny I can separate the beds.
So I had to dismantle the bunks and move them out of the room, then dismantle my bed as it is solid wood and very heavy. Then set that up. Then I put the girls beds together and mad them all. I still have heaps to do....But I'm feeling better already.

I move my furniture if I am feeling off....It helps with my itchy feet

I am hoping that tomorrow morning I will wake up feeling better and I can get back on track...I haven't eaten anything bad but I haven't been eating regular or drinking enough water...

Tuesday is not looking to good for a loss :(

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I know that moving feeling very well. We had the boys in the same room and DH & I had a small room but it just didn't work so I ended up moving 4 bedrooms around in one day and boy oh boy is that a workout. You have done really well and if Tuesday isn't a loss, then next week might be :) Keep your chin up.