Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eye tests

Eloise has been moaning for a while about sore eyes and I have been meaning to book all the kids in for eye tests before school started but the girls were up in Kununurra and only got home just before school started. However I did book both myself and Matthew in. I went first to show Matthew was was going to happen and as suspected my eyes are fine.

However Matthews test showed that he has a problem in his right eye. A slight stigmatism and he is slightly short sighted. He is to go back in six months for a check. There is nothing they can do at the moment.

I managed to get the girls eyes checked and Talia has perfect vision much to her relief. Eloise also has perfect vision however her eyes are having problems focusing (causing the sore eyes) so glasses were ordered.....

Today we went and picked them up.

She only needs them for reading and in class...she looks so cute. We go back in six months for a check up as well.

Eloise and new glasses

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Wow they make her look grown up!
Very cute!
Jen H