Thursday, April 02, 2009

I am scrapping again...

After a very long dry spell I sat down the other day and scrapped...see what happens when I stay off face book...

here are 2 LO's that I did

Matthew LO

This is from 2006 when Matthew had his first assessment for his delays...one of the reasons I moved back to Perth..

challenge LO

And this is of our car being loaded on the car carrier, we flew out the next day...

I have done more but have not scanned them, I am so behind with my photos. I am one of those strange people that has to scrap chronologically ...I cant pick up any old photo and scrap it...though I do have heaps of OLD photos that need to be done but I wont do those until I have caught up to the present...lets see I am doing May 2006 so I am only 3 years behind....sigh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed Elisa. I haven't scrapped in 12 months and, whilst I'd love to, there just aren't enough hours in the day atm.

I understand completely the trap of technology. It used to be TV shows, now it's all the fascinating things on the net. I've had to restrict my time as well or I'd never get anything done.