Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Talia and A wedding Update

Today is Talia's 9th Birthday....happy birthday love....cant believe my baby is 9.... we are having a party on Sunday. This is my first effort with planning a party at home....I am stressed...I don't know how people do this every year....

My passport arrived the other day.....very exciting....not only can I leave the country but they will let me back in!!!!
We are still waiting for the 20th March for Darian to get his fingerprints done by the federal police so that he can re-new his South African passport. So until then we are on hold for the wedding date...we are pretty certain it will be in August sometime...

Also some very exciting news, Darian has a new job, he started this morning. So my thoughts are with him. Hopefully he will be much happier and he still gets a company car. So this will also affect when we go overseas, though his new boss knows we are planning for Aug and he is OK with it.

So things are on a roll.

3 comments:

soovee said...

must be the day for it, Elisa, Yogi started a new job today too! Happy birthday Tahlia, hope you have a great day!

soovee said...

oops sorry Talia - spelt your name wrong - my apologies!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tahlia. Hope Darian has a great day too.

Fingers crossed for August.