Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So anyway.......

I didn't want to use my blog as a unhappy outlet, I wanted to put up my achievements and happy things but I have found that as a rule when my life is smooth and everything is hunky dory I don't have time to get on and blog. It is however that when I am feeling down and low that I feel the need to express myself and write things down...

I have taken a break from weight watchers for a month now and I really feel it, I lost my mojo. I popped on the scales this morning and I have put on a few kilos. I now weigh 75.6kg....not good. But as of 1st Jan I am back on....

So anyway, I am having problems getting to sleep. This is not like me. I know I am getting itchy feet and deep down I feel the need to move. I really do admire the people who can stay in one place longer than a year. I have moved 29 times in 32 years.
My mind is racing at night and I really want to get out of this house. Rentals in this town are non existent and there is a waiting list. I am considering moving to the town the girls new school is in as I have worked out that I will be driving to and from for the next 12 years!!!!

But this is not the only consideration. Victoria is not my home state. I am from W.A and that is where most of my family and friends from school are. I miss it but.....
The girls are happy here, They like the school next year, they have friends here and Talia has her Karate here. If I moved it would be for total selfish reasons. I miss the familirarity of Perth, but I swore I would never move the kids interstate again plus we would be looking at thousands of $$ in removal costs (which I don't have) and would I be any happier than I am here?????



THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER!!!!

I am so lost at the moment. Do you ever feel like that???
I don't know where I am going and I am one of those people who like to plan, it makes me feel secure (well that doesn't make sense with the moving bit???)
I really need to sit down and put a few goals down and get some structure, maybe that would help....

Thanks for listen to me dribble....I feel better

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Elisa. Just doing the catch up and had to comment here. We are currently going through the same thing. We are from SA and over the holidays the kids had such a great time with their grandparents (2 sets) cousins, aunties and all our extended family that we are thinking about moving back. They are young enough now that it won't probably matter to them too much (17 months and 4 years) but I don't know if it is the right thing. Are opportunities better in Sydney? Does it all balance out in the end? Too many decisions. *sigh* Now if I can just put away this packet of biscuits before I eat them all!!