Friday, December 30, 2005

A decision made....

After some careful consideration.....What the hell! Who am I kidding I am as compulsive as they come!!!!! Once I make my mind up I don't want to wait but thins time I am going to do things a bit different.
I sat down and wrote out all my reasons for staying where I am, then I wrote a list of why I should leave. I tried not to let my emotions get in the way. I am thinking about the kids and what is best for them long term....
I also sat down with the girls and tested the winds and asked in a round about way what they thought before I told them what I was thinking

And the results were...........WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!!
Well that is if Matthews father will let me.....He has seen him once in the last 5 months but he is a bit of a "poor little me....." Kind of person and he might kick up a stink.....I will deal with that later...

So now I know that I am going I feel relieved, I am going to miss My big sister like crazy who has by the way her own blog!!!!!!!! UpsAndDowns Check it out and give her lots of support. I am going to help her tweak it a bit but she is such an amazing woman.

So once I made the decision, I sat down and figured out some finances and what to take ect...I have a quote from one removalist ....$2800 for 20 cubic meters....I will see if I can find anything cheaper. I don't want to do what I did when I moved from WA to VIC.....I sold everything and came with only a dryer and 2 pallets of boxes.

I will need about $6000.....This includes removalist, trip over (I think I am mad, I plan on driving over with the 3 kids) bond and rent for the new house and $1000 for the bits and pieces that pop up...

I have also discovered that I will need to sell my fridge. It is a very large fridge and I had to take off the doors and door frames to get it in my house....It wont fit through the door frames over there as they are metal so the fridge will have to go....

So that is the plan.......The big move will prob take place July/Aug this year....
This also means that I will have to be at goal by then so I can throw away all my big clothes....

1 comment:

Jodii said...

sure you have mad the right decision elisa and everything will turn out well