Saturday, November 08, 2008

Great news for Matthew....


I cant remember if I blogged this or not but a few months back Matthew was assessed to apply for a place at the Language Development centre Kindy program. He had to go through a major speech assessment, lots of reports and paperwork.
I had enrolled him in the local Kindy just in case he didn't get into the LDC and the paper work arrived for that last week, with the days we was to attend and a book list, orientation days ect and then the LARGE letter came today from the LDC....I was too scared to open it.....but I did and the great news is that he has been accepted, so next year he will be going Wed and Thurs....The school is 8.5km from our house so I will have to drive him. When he is reassessed and if he goes for Pre Primary he will then be taking the bus to school...
This is the BEST news for him as the idea of the LDC is get them up to mainstream level asap......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats excellent news Elisa! Cant believe how grown up Joel is looking and boy he looks like Matthew!
Jen H