Saturday, November 01, 2008

Mini Family Reunion

Today we met up with my sisters in the Park. Jenni and Rebecca came over from Vic for a funeral and before going home tonight we met up for a get together. Very emotional but the kids had fun...

DSCF2316

Aunty Jenni and Joel

DSCF2319

A very grown up Ashley...

DSCF2331

My great niece Paige (yes I shudder at the great too)...she is such a sweetie...

DSCF2326

All the cousins....

I will have to get the other photos, the batteries in my camera died so this was all I got :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I cant believe how long and dark Jenni's hair is !!! Looks great!
Also can't beleive that Joel is 6 months old - another wow!
Jen H

Anonymous said...

Hi again Elisa..... I have tagged you on my blog - here's the link http://jayphone.typepad.com/the_right_time/2008/11/was-gonna-do-a-real-entry-but-its-late-again.html
Looking forward to seeing your answers!
Jen H