Thursday, March 20, 2008

Talia has her new plate

I took Talia to the orthodontist yesterday to get her new plate inserted. She chose the bright pink one with glitter in it...very funky!

You cant notice it at all until she speaks, but I assured her that in a few days you wont hear the lisp. She was very excited about showing her friends at school.

She is to go back in 6 weeks to get it tightened.....right when bubs is due.

Yesterday after school she walked through the door and came straight to me for a cuddle, she then burst into tears "mum I am soooooo hungry I couldn't eat my lunch".....to poor baby.
She is finding everything including last nights ice cream difficult to eat...LOL
This morning she needed a panadol as her teeth are starting to ache being moved....I think we are in for a rocky few weeks...

There is no point taking photos as you cant tell she has anything in her mouth...

No comments: