Monday, December 31, 2007

2007.... A Year in Review

Ok so I did this last year and thought I would carry on the tradition

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Flew to South Africa....
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i dont make them
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I became a great aunt to Paige Maree
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
South Africa
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
cant think of anything
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 11......my wedding day
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting married...can that be an achievement????
9. What was your biggest failure?
I dont think i had one this year...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nah not really
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My wedding dress and passport
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one really
14. Where did most of your money go?
Our trip to South Africa and wedding...though the exchange rate helped
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Marrying the love of my life and my honeymoon to Shamwari....game drive
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Making a memory - Bon Jovi
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier...and in love
b) thinner or fatter? The same.....
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Nothing really I am pretty happy with what has been this year..
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasting time
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my Fam.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
every morning when I wake up next to my hubby
22. How many one-night stands?
NONE
23. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI Miami
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't think I actually Hate anyone ... dislike what some people do .. yes ... but don't hate anyone
25. What was the best book you read?
OHhh my sister introduced me to a great series...Laurell K Hamilton....Anita Blake(Vampire Exicutioner) BLOODY FANTASTIC
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing off the top of my head...
27. What did you want and get?
My happy ever after
28. What did you want and not get?
not bringing my wedding dress home
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
dont know
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I cant remember LOL.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
nope cant think of anything...
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
EKKKK horrible....
33. What kept you sane?
coffee....lots of coffee
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
cant think of any.....
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing really don't pay any attention to all that stuff
36. Who did you miss?
My new family in South Africa....they are so far away
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Darains best friend Wayne and Wife Miriam in SA
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Good things DO happen
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
umm cant think of any at the moment...will work on it though

No comments: