Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Matthew











My baby boy turns 3 today!
We had a small family party to celebrate. Matthew still doesn't really understand the whole unwrapping of the present thing and when I bought the cake out he was almost going to cry.

He got some farm animals from Gran, a veggie tales DVD from Talia, a new leap pad book from Eloise and Some Thomas trains from Megan. Darian and I gave him an extension on his Thomas train set.

So my poor little boy with his virus and sore eye had a good birthday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matthew from Aunty Riss!
Hope he's feeling better.

Chel said...

Hi Elisa, it looks like it was a lovely party. Time goes so fast, it doesn't seem that long ago that he came to getaway, just a baby. Hope he's feeling better soon.
The kids all look well, a lot more grown up than last time I saw their pictures. WA seems to suit them.
Take care,
Chel