Tuesday, July 03, 2007

All I want for Christmas.....


Matthew was a very sick little boy yesterday, in fact he spent most of the day laying on the couch watching play school. Nothing serious, just a high fever and that dreaded cough that he has been battling with is worse. So we are off to the doctor tomorrow.

So because Matthew was not well I got the girls to meet me at the car after school instead of Matthew and I walking to the class rooms to get them.

So Eloise opens the car door and pulls out of her pocket a piece of cardboard and attached with sticky tape is her front tooth...I didn't even know it was wobbly...so now she looks extra cute...the other one is starting to grow down already.

So today Matthew was feeling better so we were off to an OT appoint where she was very impressed with his pincer grip, he was able to pinch 2 pegs onto cardboard all by himself. the other 6 he needed help as his muscles fatigue easily....but this is a huge improvement.

He then tried some cutting (which he was better with his left hand than right today) and then he did some painting and finally he stuck his finger in the paint and put it on the crown that he made....

we are seeing improvements all the time...

All so today I had my wedding dress fitting....all the chocolate I have been eating hasn't made a difference (sigh of relief) and the dress needs to be taken in and up...
So I am back in a month to pick it up...which is only 3 days before we fly so I hope all the alterations are OK...

Then tonight Talia had her wind up for guides...they went to the movies and watched "Bridge to Terabithia" excuse the spelling please...

well that was today and yesterday....

I'm off to bed as it is cold, wet and windy out side so i might snuggle up in bed with a good book..

No comments: