Friday, September 22, 2006

A reason, A season or A lifetime?

Life is an amazing thing.....

I thought I was happy single and that I didnt need anyone is my life to complete me....Well part of me is right, I dont need anyone but it is mighty nice when you do...

I am not making much sense....Ok I will fess up....

A few months ago I joined yahoo singles so that Miss wouldnt mind that I joined her up so that she can meet a few people before she moved to Perth.....I really didnt expect anything of it.

I have met someone nice, well not in person as he lives in Perth, but we have been in phone contact.

And thats all I am going to say.....

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh, that's so lovely. It is true, life does some strange things sometimes. Hope he is all that you want him to be (and more) :-)

Pam said...

Oi! Keep going. We want more LOL

Anonymous said...

Hehehe - Go for it Kiddo - you deserve a break