Sunday, July 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

I got this idea of Larissa....hope you don't mind Riss but its great.

FOR TODAY

outside my window.... the sun is shining and there is a breeze blowing, not to hard. Just enough to open up the windows to air the house out and to dry the washing

I am thinking .....that I really do neglect my blog and its about time it is cared for again

I am thankful for....my family and that we are happy and healthy

From the learning rooms.......Talia has been accepted into a Baptist College we had her name down at that we never thought she would get into...she will start in a week or so but that also means 4 kids in 4 different schools!

From the kitchen.....Megan has now started a gluten free diet so that is changing the way we eat slightly, though there are quite a few gluten free substitutes which is great.

I am wearing......my house trakkies.....its Sunday and I cant be bothered

I am creating.....nothing much at the moment, I have almost finished my second last assignment, I have a scarf on the go and I am itching to get back into scrap booking once we get the games room reorganised....

I am reading..... The smart step-family

I am hoping....that Talia's transition to her new school goes smoothly

I am hearing.....too much noise, we have 2 TV's going at the moment and Joel is banging a t-spoon on the coffee table

Around the house.....I have finished the washing for today, the last load is in the machine now. We are meant to have rain this coming week. I would love to de clutter my bedroom and I really need to get into the games room and sort that out...

One of my favourite things....is the kids laughing together,which the 12 years olds hormones influencing the house makes laughter rare these days...oh the joys of puberty

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Tuesday Matthew is off to the pediatrician to make sure that his medication levels are right, and just to see how things are going....

After that Talia and I are off to her new school to get some new uniforms and for her first look around.

We have Megan from Tuesday to so that means school drops off and pick ups....

No comments: