Friday, June 05, 2009

Day 5 Heading Home...

We were up nice and early and went and grabbed some pies from the Dunsborough Bakery, we had seen them on the great outdoors one night and yes they are very very yummy....

We then packed the car and headed North Via Busselton where we stopped and had a quick peek at the Jetty

DSC00871

Busselton Jetty

DSC00877

We finally got out of Busselton, they were doing road works. We headed north again through Bunbury, Mandurah and then up the freeway home. We got home about 2pm and we had enough time to unpack the car and get it back to the rental mob, though I really really wanted to keep it...

2 comments:

Jen H said...

lolol I would want to keep it too!!!
It sounds like you had a fabulous time and it brings back memories of my trips to WA!!
Jen H

Belinda said...

ahhh.... Dunsborough bakery! I haven't been to Dunsborough for years and years but still memories were pricked when I read your blog.