Thursday, September 11, 2008

Joel 19 weeks or 4 and half months

OK OK I have been really slack in my updates, but when you have a household FULL of chicken pox, kids home from school and a grumpy mum things get put on the back burner for a while.

So this morning I took a photo of Joel and had him weighed at the local chemist. He weighs 6.8kg and is 64cm long. I need to take him to the Child Health Nurse and get his immunizations done but that has to wait until he is all better.

You can still see where he had chicken pox on his face...

DSCF2147

Over the next few days I will TRY and back date a few posts about what's been happening around here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no-one could blame you for not going near your blog when you have a house full of sick kids!!! Hope you are all better soon and all the spots go away!!
Take Care
Jen H