Thursday, November 22, 2007

16 weeks 2 days


Yay today a electrician came to fix the oven. It stopped while I was cooking a roast Sun night and its fixed now. I hadn't realized how much I used it until I couldn't.

I got Talia to take a photo of me this morning before time got away again and the pregnancy was over and no pregnancy shots. So here I am 16 weeks and 2 days.

I have felt the baby move for about a week now and cant wait till its strong enough for Darian and the kids to feel it. We went and bought a change table on sat and I managed to pick up a bassinet on eBay. I like to get things early as I know when you get big and heavy the last thing you feel like doing is shopping....
So we are basically ready for the baby, just a few things like a rocker and clothes...they can wait...May baby....warm going into cold....tough one. I will have to get a bit of everything.

All the girls are so excited, every day Eloise asks if the baby has grown and she has even started to talk to my tummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST HAD A LOOK AT YOUR BLOGG HAVEN'T LOOKED FOR A LONG TIME. iT'S GOOD

Anonymous said...

SORRY LEES IT WAS ME BEV