Thursday, April 26, 2007

the joys of moving

Well i got some good news this morning, our application for the house was accepted and we sign the lease on Monday and get the keys Friday....

So next weekend we are shifting Darian's house and then some time before the 24 we will be shifting my house...2 houses to pack and move and then clean.....yukk...

I am so sick of moving, however the house is much bigger. It has a covered patio out the back so the kids can get out and play, double lock up garage with automatic door....huge kitchen (no dishwasher :( )...4 bed 2 bath and 2 living areas with aircon....and hopefully I can get broadband....

I am having to send my cats to Jenni as it is no pets...very sad but I know they will be in good hands...we will be getting fish instead.

It is a bit closer to the girls school so I just have to psych my self up for some pretty busy weeks...

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, thats exciting, another move...lol glad its you and not me yet, Im still moving the stuff from the farm down.
Will you have a scrapping space? Ive finally organized my scrap room, I even managed to fit in a single bed for those extra guests that are beating down my door.