Monday, February 19, 2007

Some very exciting news

On Sunday Morning my very special man proposed and of course I said yes.....

I new a long time ago that this was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with, It feels as though we have known each other forever.

He is one of the most kindest and gentlest men I know. We can make each other laugh, he washes the dishes, vacuums and does all the ironing. He is a fantastic father to his own daughter and has taken to my 3 with out a blink...some would say that this is too good to be true...I say soul mate...

I finally found him...It has taken many years of heart ache, loneliness and finding out who I am. And as corny as that line sounds in "Jerry Maguire" it is sooooo true...he completes me...

I know the next question will be "when is the wedding?"...well some time this year, no set plans yet.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elisa (and Darian). Fairytales do come true!

Bombomba said...

Congratulation!! Whenever heard people was getting married will feel happy for them too...